Receive cash compensation for
Compensation you didn't know
you were entitled to.
Cancellations, delays and missed connections
Efficient and friendly service
Claim for flights up to 6 years back
You are due
compensation in the following cases:
- Flights delayed over 3 hours on a EU carrier.
- Flights delayed over 3 hours on a non-EU carrier when flying from or through the EU.
- Flights delayed over 8 hours from or to Israel.
- Missed connections.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the flight date.
- Rescheduling of flight when notified within 14 days.
- Denied boarding, or bumped off to another flight.
- Rerouted or downgraded.
DCA has vast experience in dealing with various aviation laws from Europe, Israel and worldwide.
Too often the airline will reject the claim unlawfully or hassle the passenger for unnecessary documents.
This is the reason why over 90% of owed compensation is never paid!!!!!
The easiest way to know if you are due compensation is to fill in a form and allow one of agents to check this for you.